♥ Welcome! ♥

Love Sims 3 but lazy to scroll through forums and websites for the latest updates? This is the place to be: A place for updates for all things Sims! All in one: News, videos, latest updates, blogs etc!

Sep 5, 2012

The Sims 3: Supernatural without a disc?

 
 
The Sims 3: Supernatural without a disc? - Forums - Community ...
1 post - 1 author - Last post: Sep 4, 2012
So, the question is, can I install The Sims 3 and all my older EPs using an external DVD drive I have, then install Supernatural or Seasons on it ...
forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/583960.page
Why won't my sims 3 supernatural download? - Yahoo! Answers
Last post: Sep 4, 2012
http://tinypic.com/r/k0smlh/6 heres a picture of what it keeps saying when i try to download my game. i already have the sims 3 installed along ...
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid...
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment