♥ Welcome! ♥

Love Sims 3 but lazy to scroll through forums and websites for the latest updates? This is the place to be: A place for updates for all things Sims! All in one: News, videos, latest updates, blogs etc!

Jan 21, 2013

My sims 3 game always crashes due to Intel HD graphics

 
 
Sims 3: Can't see things in town? - Yahoo!7 Answers
Last post: Jan 19, 2013
So you know when you go to see the full map of your town and it has like little bubbles above each building and house so you can click on them ...
au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid...
Yahoo! Answers - My Sim is 1,018 in Sims 3?
Last post: Jan 20, 2013
Why hasn't he passed on his long term wish was gra…
sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid...
Yahoo! Canada Answers - Sims 3: How to catch a death fish and how ...
Last post: Jan 20, 2013
From where can I catch the death fish and how can …
ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid...
Yahoo! Canada Answers - Sims 3 continues to stop responding!?
Last post: Jan 19, 2013
For the past two months my Sims 3 game has stopped working after ... I have the same exact problem. I've cleared everything I can think of, temp ...
ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid...
Why does my sims 3 freeze? - Yahoo!7 Answers
Last post: Jan 20, 2013
"Why does my sims 3 freeze?" - Find the answer to this question and millions more on Yahoo!7 Answers.
au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid...
My sims 3 game always crashes due to Intel HD graphics not ...
Last post: Jan 20, 2013
So, I bought an Acer laptop in the summer, it works really good. ... Put all the graphics settings on low and/or off on the Options bit, then save and ...
au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid...


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment